With A CLEEF Membership you can stage for a trail ride, exercise your horse, practice on the Trail Challenge Course or use the practice arena for working on Barrel or Pole patterns, without paying the $10 day use fee. A membership is good for one year from date of purchase.
Our insurance prohibits trainers riding horses other than own or giving lessons on the facility's grounds.
There are a few blackout dates during the year, e.g.. Jr Rodeo weekends.
Family Memberships are available and good for up to 4 people living at the same address.
Click the applicable link below to purchase and/or renew your CLEEF membership
CAMP LOCKETT EVENT & EQUESTRIAN FACILITY (CLEEF) GENERAL RULES
These rules have been adopted with the enjoyment and safety of all members and their horses in mind.
1. LIABILITY All members must have signed RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AGREEMENT in order to use the facilities.
2. MEMBERS Camp Lockett Event & Equestrian Facility is a member only facility. A member shall be an individual or family that owns or leases their own horse. Trainers working horses other than their own is prohibited.
3. GUEST RIDERS Members may bring guests to ride. All guests must sign a release waiver and pay $10/ day grounds fee.
4. VEHICLES/TRAILERS All vehicles and trailers are to be parked in designated parking areas at all times with parking permits clearly visible. Please do not park along the sides of driveways or arenas.
5. CHILDREN Children shall be under parental supervision at ALL times.
6. DOGS are to be under owners control at ALL times while on and off leash.
7. Horses are never to be left unattended while on the facility.
8. TYING OF HORSES Horses are not to be tied to pipe panels at ANY time. Tie racks or trailers attached to vehicles are to be used for tying horses.
9. RIDER PRIORITY Riders have priority in all arenas. ABSOLUTELY NO TURN OUTS OR LUNGING IN RIDING ARENAS.
10. ARENA USE The main arena, warm up areas, round pen and exercise track are available for use by all members. Priority use of the roping arena is given to those members practicing.
11. WASH RACKS Horses are not to be left to dry on the wash rack. Please tie on the available racks attached to trailers.
12. TRASH Please place all trash in the provided containers.
13. DAMAGES/BROKEN EQUIPMENT Please report any damages to any facility equipment immediately so we can make necessary repairs.
14. SPEED LIMIT The speed limit on the facility is limited to 5MPH (Five miles per hour).
15. GATE CLOSURE Please close ALL arena gates as you leave.
1: All riders MUST sign a waiver before they get on their horse.
2: If your horse is disruptive or you are not able to control your horse, you may be asked to leave the facility.
3: All riders must wear proper riding attire.
4: All vehicles pulling horse trailers are to park in designated areas.
5: Be courteous of others around you at all times.
6: Dog owners are responsible to keep dogs under control at all times while on or off leash.
7. Abuse of any animal will NOT be tolerated.